#ShootersGuide – Cozy & Undetected.
1. Take the shot when they are deep in sleep – I really hope no-one shoots me while I sleep due to the fact of me looking like a baby hippo when I do.
2. Use reflections. Pointing the camera slightly in a different direction to get the same if not better shot is always a cozy way to get THAT heater..
3. Find the closest nerd/book worm and they will be too engrossed in what they are reading that you can shoot them till the cows come home. Just kidding about calling them nerds – i love a good read, mate.
4. Food always aids us with that perfect portrait. Not only are they oblivious to my big head and the camera im pointing towards them. They also pull faces that one wouldn’t normally pull when eating a hot bowl of ramen.
5. The daily grind keeps people consumed with the day to day. These make for great moments that tell many stories. A conversation with a friend face to face OR via text message.
6. This shot was taken while I was faking conversation with people I travelling with and shooting blindly with the camera near my waist. Get to know your camera and you will be able to shoot in general directions and hopefully capture that one shot you need.